General Safety Instructions
• Read the operating instructions carefully before putting the appliance into ope-
ration and keep the instructions including the warranty, the receipt and, if possi-
ble, the box with the internal packing.
• The appliance is designed exclusively for private use and for the envisaged pur-
pose. This appliance is not fit for commercial use. Do not use it outdoors (except
if it is designed to be used outdoors). Keep it away from sources of heat, direct
sunlight, humidity (never dip it into any liquid) and sharp edges. Do not use the
appliance with wet hands. If the appliance is humid or wet, unplug it immediate-
ly. Do not put it in water.
• When cleaning or putting it away, switch off the appliance and always pull out
the plug from the socket (pull on the plug, not the cable) if the appliance is not
being used and remove the attached accessories.
• Do not operate the machine without supervision. If you should leave the work-
place, always switch the machine off or remove the plug from the socket (pull
the plug itself, not the lead).
• To protect children from the dangers posed by electrical appliances, make sure
that the cable is hanging low and that children do not have access to the appli-
• Check the appliance and the cable for damage on a regular basis. Do not use
the appliance if it is damaged.
• Do not try to repair the appliance on your own. Always contact an authorized
technician. To avoid the exposure to danger, always have a faulty cable be
replaced only by the manufacturer, by our customer service or by a qualified
person and with a cable of the same type.
• Use only original spare parts.
• Pay careful attention to the following “Special Safety Instructions“.
Special Safety Advice for this Device
• The device should only be touched using the handles provided.
• Do not move the device when the fat is liquid/hot.
• Keep the lid (5) tightly closed during use.
• Please fill the basket (7) outside the deep-fat dryer in order to prevent splashes.
• Please always use the frying basket for deep-frying.
• Warning: Never mix fats and oils, as the deep fat fryer could spill over. Even the
mixing of various types of oil and fat with one another is dangerous!
• If the deep fat fryer should catch fire, do not under any circumstances attempt
to extinguish the flames with water. Instead, replace the lid and suffocate the fla-
mes with a damp cloth.
The deep fryer is equipped with an adjustable thermostat, so that the temperature
can be adapted to the food being fried.